- 1000$ - 2000$
- Nam ĐỊnh
Lượt xem: 268 -
Discuss in the interview
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for a manufacturing company, as detail:
- Servicing, installing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, testing machines and equipment that operate primarily based on electrical, electronic and mechanical principles.
- Maintaining Mechanical and Electromechanical equipment, alignment , fit, assembling (component, parts or equipment), using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
- Test and check (equipment, components and parts) to analyze the results and identify the root cause of the glitch, failure or defects.
- Manage and create documentation of failures of the machines and to maintain system updated with correct entry information.
- Understanding engineering data or reports such as, blueprints, schematics, diagrams, manufacturing outline and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly or repair.
- Record and review equipment and maintenance information, test performance, materials, supplies or failure events to detect , assess and correct the electromechanical and mechanical problems.
- Design and develop/execute the preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Oversee the work of contractors according to the requirements/policy given.
- At least 3 years experiences in maintenance of equipment related to the industry.
- Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree in Automation, Mechatronics or Mechanical
- Must have an excellent knowledge of physics, digital systems design, manufacturing processes, and circuit analysis.
- Good at English.
Chúng tôi sẽ mang đến cho bạn cơ hội làm việc tốt nhất.