- 500$ - 1000$
- Hà Nội
Lượt xem: 189 -
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for infrastructure implementation, documentation and support within the global SPS business. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with members of local and global IT teams, developers and with project and programme staff as required to successfully deliver infrastructure solutions.
- Main responsibilities:
· Install, configure, and maintain routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, IDS/IPS and wireless access points.
· Design, deploy and manage communication infrastructure and protocols including WAN products, VPN solutions, email & SMTP, SFTP/FTPS and enterprise file transfer solutions.
· Build, deploy and support traditional, blade and converged server products.
· Deploy and support implementation of cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, SoftLayer, etc.
· Recommend and support implementation of storage technology, including NAS, SAN, iSCSI, NFS, FC and virtual alternatives for example VSAN.
· Deploy and support database with Microsoft SQL, Oracle and others.
· Backup system deployment and operation – physical, virtual and cloud based.
· Recommend and support implementation of datacentre cabling, rack configuration, security and monitoring.
Deploy and operate the monitoring, audit and compliance tools such as Nagios, Check_MK, Splunk, Nessus.
· University Degree in IT or Computer Science.
*** Knowledge, skills and experience:
· 3+ years Infrastructure implementation experience. 5+ years infrastructure support experience.
· Experience of delivering IT solutions of various sizes ideally working across teams.
· Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of IT best practices.
· Strong experience of virtualisation technologies (vSphere, Hyper-V, XenServer) & internal and external hosted cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, SoftLayer) would be advantageous.
· Proven experience of successful Infrastructure delivery without the need for regular direction or supervision.
· Understanding of the issues involved in IT delivery in a global business, including awareness of security, governance, procurement requirements and constraints.
· Experience of working for an organisation in the IT services or consultancy arena.
· Willing to travel as necessary in line with business needs.
· Some International travel will be required.
· German language skills would be an advantage.
*** Soft-skills and attributes:
· Interpersonal skills
· English communication
· Customer orientation
Swiss Post Solutions Ltd.
Floor 8, Saigon ICT Tower, Quang Trung Software City
Swiss Post Solutions Ltd is a part of Swiss Post specializing in Data Entry and Business Process Outsourcing services. As a company with strong and rapid growth, we have been recognized as a leading IT company and TOP 5 ICT in Vietnam.
Our goal is to be a reputable worldwide service provider, providing outstanding quality at the most competitive price and the highest level of information security.
The combination of a European Management team and ambitious employees from well-known local and international universities give us the chance to offer our products and services of European quality, but made in Vietnam. This concept provides us with an important competitive advantage in the international market. We strive to provide a friendly working-environment where people feel like a family and are free to voice their opinions.